Sold VAN-KING Kombi Bed System & Mattress - £600

Status
Not open for further replies.

northerncyclist

VIP Member
We're selling our Van King bed system.

They seem quite popular on here, but for those not in the know, it works in tandem with a folding Kombi seat and bolts into the 4 existing mounting points in the back. When not in use it's like a big parcel shelf and only takes a minute to drop the seats and fold over the mattress to make a King Size full-width bed (or bigger?).

We've only used it a handful of times and it's in excellent condtion. We're only selling it as we can't leave it in the van full-time and don't have the storage space.

We live in the Isle of Man and don't have any immediate trips to the UK planned so could be open to negotiation on the price depending on options for delivery/collection. Happy to chat through options.

Thanks for looking.

(excuse my scruffy trainers in the photos!)

van-king - 1.jpeg

van-king - 2.jpegvan-king - 3.jpegvan-king - 4.jpeg

I'm looking for a van king but being in Cornwall likelihood of finding one is slim. Have you looked at shipping prices from isle of man?

Have used a Van King bed and Mattress for the last 3 years and highly recommend them. Incidentally, how did you purchase yours and did you sail over to collect from Bacup, Lancashire where Murray makes them. Maybe someone from The IOM or visitor could bring over to the mainland.

Thanks for all the interest, this has now been sold.

@Merryman I have family just around the corner from Murray's workshop so I just combined the fitting with a family trip. They are really good beds, but our needs changed. Would recommend to anyone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back