For Sale Vango AirBeam Sun Canopy

Spaghetti

T6 Conversion
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Vango Air Beam Sun Canopy. Great for the sun, but also good in the rain. Takes about 2 min to pitch.

For SWB T6 with Kador Rail

It was 3m, but has been professionally altered to fit SWB by a seamstress.

Includes pump, bag, pegs and the awning.

£100 collected from Bedfordshire or could deliver at cost.

62460314-67AE-45F0-960A-6BFE14F82614.png

Hi, any idea if the sides that are available would still fit with the modifications that have been made?

Hi, thanks for the note. This predates the sides and there’s no track in this version so the sides won’t fit. Sorry!

Hi, thanks for the note. This predates the sides and there’s no track in this version so the sides won’t fit. Sorry!
Ah that’s a shame, been thinking of getting one as an alternative to our galli for shorter stays but think we’d need sides for the Scottish weather

I love this, as it’s so quick to set up. SWMBO has decided that she wants one with the sides! I love the fact that this folds up so small and it’s been great in both wind and rain.

I love this, as it’s so quick to set up. SWMBO has decided that she wants one with the sides! I love the fact that this folds up so small and it’s been great in both wind and rain.
We did nc500 over 7 days with the stitches n steel version of this. Worked mint , very quick to setup and take down. We had no sides we purchased stitches n steel wind breaker to wrap around.

26E2595D-10FC-4180-B5EE-1C4CEE02D005.jpeg

Back