Sold Vango Galli Airbeam TC Low drive-away awning (including carpet and ground protector) - REDUCED now only £600.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkhaus

VIP Member
I have a fantastic Vango Galli Airbeam TC Low drive-away awning (inc Vango carpet and ground protection sheet) looking for some new adventures.

I’m only looking for £850.00 (plus any p&p) which includes everything listed below. My baby girl is not included, though she did her usual fantastic job of helping me ‘stage’ things. The bed and chairs etc are not included.

It’s an Airbeam drive-away awning that takes a matter of minutes to set-up (it really is a doddle). It comes with pre-attached Kador rail (6mm) for direct attachment to your van, or you can use the pretty lengthy ‘Throw-over-and-peg-straps (much more forgiving and easier to get alignment when you come an go).

I’ve listed a bunch of structural benefits to such a great awning, as well as a few of things included in the deal.
  • Polycotton Design: Technical cotton fabric is breathable, allowing for a more comfortable camping experience in warmer conditions. The fabric also retains heat in colder weather conditions, making it highly versatile, and perfect for touring across the continent.
  • Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
  • SkyTrack system for hanging points
  • High Visibility Guylines with Tidies
    High visibility lower to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fastener tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
  • Adjustable Pegging System
    Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
  • Diamond Clear Windows
    Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
  • Zipped Privacy Curtains
    Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
  • Multiple Attachment Methods
    Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
  • Storm Straps
  • Steel Ground Pegs
  • Pre-Attached 6mm Kador
  • Throw-over-vehicle Straps
  • Oversized carry-bag
  • Double action hand pump with pressure gauge
I’m also including the Vango ground protection sheet (GP011) and the Vango carpet (as shown in the various pics).

I’m in South Tyneside. Collection is preferred, particularly given its weight (approximately 35.5kg).

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0069.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

Last edited:
I was thinking the same, my eyes lit up when I saw Vango then the AIR bit revealed the true extent of the price

Lovely tent tho and all ready to go !

Thank you very much for the nice comments. I understand the dilemma of desire and cost. I’m sure there’s a balance to be struck…I hope there is, so it can find a good family to enjoy it. As such, I’ve given this what I feel is a reasonable reduction, and subsequent bump.

Brilliant advert, I’m currently selling my dometic air rally caravan awning. Once that’s gone I’ll be on the hunt for something like this. Crackling bit of kit GLWTS

Update: There is a possibility that I could deliver/drop this anywhere between South Tyneside and Halifax on Friday 21st June.

This is a bargain, being the TC version it’s the heavy cotton one as oposed to the light weight standard fabric, can some one please buy this quick ….. my trigger fingers itching !

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
This is a bargain, being the TC version it’s the heavy cotton one as oposed to the light weight standard fabric, can some one please buy this quick ….. my trigger fingers itching !
Bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back