Sold Vango Galli Awning For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noiseboy

VIP Member
Hi there Im selling my Vango Galli Awning (its only been used for 2 nights)

Reason Im selling is we've now got a pop top and roll out awning being fitted and don't feel we need the extra space.

I purchased it from GloucesterLeisure2105 on eBay new last June (its only been used for 2 nights).

It is a standard Galli that was professionally converted to a low by GloucesterLeisure.

It comes with the Vango foot print too.

Im based down in Dawlish just outside Exeter.

Im looking for £400 cash on Collection

i knew this would happen I have been looking for an Awning and kept my eye on here. I have just last weekend purchased a Outdoor Rev T4 I would have taken this and at a really good price.

:(

I wonder if anyone living in your area is driving up this way at some point? Just thinking it might be worth me taking the OR T4 back as part of the returns policy and saving some money?

I wonder if anyone living in your area is driving up this way at some point? Just thinking it might be worth me taking the OR T4 back as part of the returns policy and saving some money?
That’s a great idea, where are you based?

I just bought one too and got it delivered - with Parcelforce it was £47.00 to north of Scotland on 24 express, although still takes 2 full days. Cant remember what 48 hours was.

if any members come past you or drive for a living who would be kind enough to bring it a bit closer then ill have it deffo. I'll take the other one back on the 28days returns.

That would be awesome.

if any members come past you or drive for a living who would be kind enough to bring it a bit closer then ill have it deffo. I'll take the other one back on the 28days returns.

That would be awesome.
I could get this collected for you no problem through my company and delivered straight to you. Shouldn't cost much at all. Do you want me to get a price for you tomorrow mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back