For Sale Vankraft folding bracket.

Pretty certain this is the 10° version.
I checked original emails but doesn't state, when I bought it originally there was no option for 5 or 10° from vankraft just the 10° version.

The wife found it much more comfortable than standard and never thought it was too far reclined with the double swivel.

Have you got any pics of it reclined? I can see it folds forward on the website, but no pics of recline

Have you got any pics of it reclined? I can see it folds forward on the website, but no pics of recline
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of this fitted, I just removed this off my double as part of my Golf seat fitment so selling drivers captain + double and swivel.
Happy to do a deal if you require anything else.

This bracket does not allow the seat to recline. It changes the fixed angle of the rear of the seat (10º backwards) and it enables it to fold forward. 10º is not much to show up in photos but it's a fair bit when sitting in the seat.

This video shows the install process and at the end you see the angle the back rest is at.

Recently fitted the 10° one. For me its a much better position. It looks a lot and does encroach the the sliding door entrance a fair bit more, but a small compromise for the extra comfort.

Just took this picture, hope it helps

20240918_205706.jpg

Back