Vankraft with swivel!

JJvall

Hi- currently have a MS swivel base on my double seats but find it quite uncomfortable. looking to fit a van kraft folding seat bracket- they come in 3 options- 0 deg, 5 deg and 10deg- i feel 10 deg would be best, however vankraft say this-
  • Option 1: 10 degree recline. Our most popular option, this makes the seating position far more comfortable than the standard upright position supplied by VW.
  • Option 2: 5 degree recline. This option is mainly for customers with "Rusty Lee" or "MS Craft" swivel bases with a spacer that already tilts the seat base up at the front. The Vankraft 5-degree bracket combined with the spacer brings the recline angle much closer to the more comfortable 10-degree recline
so my question is has any one used the 10 deg option with a swivel and how did you find it?
thanks

I had the 10° version on my MS craft swivel found it comfortable. Didn't feel it was too reclined compared to standard.
I've just removed my double seat for a single so have my Vankraft bracket up for sale if your interested

Back