For Sale Vevor 55L Fridge

nomislotsirb

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Vevor 55L fridge. I purchased the fridge 2 years ago and it has been excellent. It comes with both 240v and 12V power supplies. It can be controlled by app. The only reason for selling is that I have made a kombi bed system with drawer and this is too high, so we have had to downsize to the 45L (the baby brother is visible in some of the photos!).

This is in excellent condition. IIRC I paid ~£250 new, but prices seem to have dropped somewhat, so offering for £150 ono for collection from Bristol or I shall be attending as day visitor to Busfest (day TBC). Would consider delivery at additional cost. If it doesn't sell, we'll keep for the luxury as a second fridge/freezer.

Details can be found at https://www.amazon.co.uk/VEVOR-Refrigerator-Compressor-Portable-Electric/dp/B08L4NW75M.

IMG_2398.jpegIMG_2399.jpegIMG_2400.jpegIMG_2401.jpegIMG_2402.jpeg

Show offer ... happy to accept £135 for collection this Saturday at Busfest, before put away in garage,

Sorry, he didn't get back to me, so I'll assume it's a no from him.

I'll drop a link on the Busfest WhatsApp group.

The link provided doesn't work.
What are the dimensions on this?
Will it fit under a fortywinks bed?

Show offer ... happy to accept £135 for collection this Saturday at Busfest, before put away in garage,
Does it use alot off power?

Vevor 55L fridge. I purchased the fridge 2 years ago and it has been excellent. It comes with both 240v and 12V power supplies. It can be controlled by app. The only reason for selling is that I have made a kombi bed system with drawer and this is too high, so we have had to downsize to the 45L (the baby brother is visible in some of the photos!).

This is in excellent condition. IIRC I paid ~£250 new, but prices seem to have dropped somewhat, so offering for £150 ono for collection from Bristol or I shall be attending as day visitor to Busfest (day TBC). Would consider delivery at additional cost. If it doesn't sell, we'll keep for the luxury as a second fridge/freezer.

Details can be
Hi mate is the fridge still available? I'm
busfest Friday and Saturday .

Does it use alot off

The link provided doesn't work.
What are the dimensions on this?
Will it fit under a fortywinks bed?
@Paul7807 sorry link is no longer working. It's essentially the same as this, just with a Vevor badge. The height is 52.4cm which I suspect will mean it's too high for the FortyWinks bed. That was the reason we opted for the 45L; it was a couple of cm too tall to fit under our bespoke kombi bed - admittedly with a drawer, but I still don't think that would give enough clearance.

Last edited:
Does it use alot off power?
No, it's very efficient, we've run it off the leisure battery for 48 hours easily, and also off the baby Jackery 240 overnight before having the electrics on ferry crossings with plenty of power left.

Back