Sold Vossen CVT Alloys 20" 5x120 - Staggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu007

VIP Member
T6 Pro
You are looking at a genuine set of Vossen CVT alloys.

20" 5x120 fitment (off my VW transporter)

9j front 10.5j rears..

Tyres probably only done a 1000 miles since fitted - Accelera Iota ST68 265/40 R20 104V XL..

There is a slight bit of curb damage on 1 of the rears (please see photo) good condition with a few blemishes..

Have been powder coated a while back - Alpine Silver

Based in Surrey

£1200

IMG_9648.jpgIMG_9650.jpgIMG_9652.jpgIMG_9654.jpgIMG_9655.jpgIMG_9659.jpgIMG_9660.jpgIMG_7412.jpgIMG_7419.jpg

Are you prepared to ship? Asking for a friend. :whistle:

Ideally won't want to ship... no
Would you be able to take some photos showing the inside of the wheels please? Ie the mating surface where it touches the hub. Asking for a Yorkshire friend :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
I’ve looked down the back of the sofa & the best I can come up with is the following:

Navis GP7 with the same Accelera Tyres, £650 cash money, A StarBar Duo & solid handshake.

GLWTS mate. Love those wheels :inlove:

Would you be able to take some photos showing the inside of the wheels please? Ie the mating surface where it touches the hub. Asking for a Yorkshire friend :whistle:
Not the best photos as in the garage but please see rears of alloys.. noticed 1 doesn’t have the machined section.. never looked or noticed until you asked for photos haha.. no idea why IMG_9671.jpegIMG_9672.jpegIMG_9675.jpegIMG_9676.jpeg

Just noticed what you meant. That is really weird :/
Ya I have no idea why? and in all the years never noticed until you asked for some photos and lined them up (they have always been fitted).. I purchased from wheelbase and the original ones I ordered I believe Vossen drill the holes to order and they failed on something so was forced to order as a custom colour which was matt silver.. I ended up changing the colour to Alpine silver and look way better..

I have no idea on Vossens process with alloys but they aren't like the bigger companies.. this was the email I had with wheelbase so no idea if 1 alloy was treated differently when I ordered the custom colour?? just want to be a transparent as I can :) Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 16.32.45.png

I have no idea on Vossens process with alloys but they aren't like the bigger companies.. this was the email I had with wheelbase so no idea if 1 alloy was treated differently when I ordered the custom colour?? just want to be a transparent as I can :) View attachment 247022
Thanks, I in no way meant it as a slur or to cast any doubts. My apologies if it seemed that way.

I have no idea on Vossens process with alloys but they aren't like the bigger companies.. this was the email I had with wheelbase so no idea if 1 alloy was treated differently when I ordered the custom colour?? just want to be a transparent as I can :) View attachment 247022
I am wondering if the painted the 3 you had ordered that had passed and 1 of the ones held in reserve for the custom colour. That seems a logical explanation.

I am wondering if the painted the 3 you had ordered that had passed and 1 of the ones held in reserve for the custom colour. That seems a logical explanati! I was pretty pissed off at the time as I had to pay more money..
Ya maybe.. I was pretty pissed at the time as they were trying to get me to pay even more money to get the same alloy.. With my OCD can't believe never spotted!

Ya maybe.. I was pretty pissed at the time as they were trying to get me to pay even more money to get the same alloy.. With my OCD can't believe never spotted!
I bet, I would have cancelled on principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back