Vw t6 forge motorsport hoses

Blamester82

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys ,just tried buying a set of forge motorsport boost hoses and intake pipe for my t6 tsi and forge motorsport don’t make them anymore ,also the front mount inercooler .
The company I’m trying to buy them through are trying to get forge to start making them again .
I think it’s crazy to stop making products for something so new that people will start looking at replacing as the standard parts so signs of wear or you want to tune it .
What’s your thoughts on this?

Personally I’d just replace with OEM with it being ‘just a van’

If it was a high spec/tuned car then yeah, I think the market would be a lot bigger. Just my humble opinion as a diesel T6 owner with a Golf R32

Still listed by a few places - Boost Hose Kit for VW T6 2.0TSI | FMKTT6TSI | Forge Motorsport

Still listed by a few places - Boost Hose Kit for VW T6 2.0TSI | FMKTT6TSI | Forge Motorsport

Well that is those ordered….

Be warned, these are a pain to fit as they don't quite follow the right path and are super tight on the intercooler. Use silicon lube!

Mat

I have them and it took for ever to get them, that was during covid mind you. They are definitely thicker than std for with a TSI when you map I think its a good idea.

Intercooler I have Wagner, the quality is better than Forge IMO.

Intake - unless you want constant wooshing noises then dont bother.

I have them and it took for ever to get them, that was during covid mind you. They are definitely thicker than std for with a TSI when you map I think its a good idea.

Intercooler I have Wagner, the quality is better than Forge IMO.

Intake - unless you want constant wooshing noises then dont bother.
Thanks ,forge don’t make their intercooler anymore and the Wagner one says it’s got curved ends to maximise the space and fit ,I want to do a few mods then get a remap then a new clutch straight after i have been warned.what intakes are available ? I haven’t seen anything in the market

Back