Water drips from roof

I've got a sca pop up roof installed. If I open my front doors or Windows rain water that has collected on the roof pours into the van. Any ideas?

I've got a sca pop up roof installed. If I open my front doors or Windows rain water that has collected on the roof pours into the van. Any ideas?
Either a Reimo rail down both sides of the van or a stick on rain gutter similar to this

I’ve done what Deaky says. Reimo rail on passenger side and rain gutter on the drivers side. Works a treat. When the doors are closed, wind deflectors take care of things as well.

I've just had a look at my van and there appears to be a rain gutter with the awning on the passengers side. But I still get dribbles when I open that window! If I can remedy the problem on that side, I would buy one for the drivers side.

Either a Reimo rail down both sides of the van or a stick on rain gutter similar to this

Hi @Deaky just wondered if you, or anyone have ever found/seen any other solutions around the "Door frame" for when you open the door. I have used on my last these on my last Van ... but restricted on the space above the Door due to Fiamma Awning fixings. Just thought I would ask - as I know you're a "fountain of knowledge!" TIA and I hope you're keeping well. Whiz

Hi @Deaky just wondered if you, or anyone have ever found/seen any other solutions around the "Door frame" for when you open the door. I have used on my last these on my last Van ... but restricted on the space above the Door due to Fiamma Awning fixings. Just thought I would ask - as I know you're a "fountain of knowledge!" TIA and I hope you're keeping well. Whiz
No sorry, they are the only solutions I've seen.

Anybody get the feeling it doesn’t rain much in Germany?

Back