WAV - how hard would it be to revert to OEM?

Looks pretty simple to remove, just a few bolts and electrics to disconnect. What seats do you want to put in?

Looks pretty simple to remove, just a few bolts and electrics to disconnect. What seats do you want to put in?
Thanks,

Not thought that far! I guess the mobility element puts people off as they always seem cheaper. At a basic level I'd be tempted to remove the single seat and put a usual bench in.

Where I'd sell an electric tailgate I have no idea!

You should be able to remove the complete floor to and then reuse all the original seat fitment. We actually have a brand new shuttle floor for sale which you will need

I’d imagine you’re getting a decent trader warranty if you purchase it? Possibly the engine checked over as well? The BiTurmo engine does have a checkered reputation. Totally reliable or a money pit. It can be down to how it’s been driven and maintained in the past. Search the forum for further info.

When you say floor...what do you mean and how big a job are we talking?
That shuttle has an aftermarket floor in it. All side trims need to be removed to do the job you want. Strip it down to the metal floor. Remove the disabled seating. Add the rear floor mounts, install an original floor and reassemble.

It’s a job we could do for you no problem.

That shuttle has an aftermarket floor in it. All side trims need to be removed to do the job you want. Strip it down to the metal floor. Remove the disabled seating. Add the rear floor mounts, install an original floor and reassemble.

It’s a job we could do for you no problem.
Do you have a ballpark figure for doing it? Just for me roughly working out costs and whether it's worth the van purchase!

You should be able to remove the complete floor to and then reuse all the original seat fitment. We actually have a brand new shuttle floor for sale which you will need
If you notice the floor on this one doesn't seem to have been altered. It has a lift in it as opposed to a chopped n dropped floor with fold down ramp (which I agree would necessitate a new floor)

So I'd say that the process here is quite simple:- remove the lift, remove the wheelchair lashing points, refit a seat in the place of the wheelchair lashing points. Job done!

Decent vehicle in my view. Don't be put off by the BiTurbo, I'm currently driving my fourth since 2010.... regular servicing (min 10k miles) is the key & decent fuel, no supermarket rubbish, Essex, BP or Shell... tank of VPower every now and then helps too!

If you notice the floor on this one doesn't seem to have been altered. It has a lift in it as opposed to a chopped n dropped floor with fold down ramp (which I agree would necessitate a new floor)

So I'd say that the process here is quite simple:- remove the lift, remove the wheelchair lashing points, refit a seat in the place of the wheelchair lashing points. Job done!

Decent vehicle in my view. Don't be put off by the BiTurbo, I'm currently driving my fourth since 2010.... regular servicing (min 10k miles) is the key & decent fuel, no supermarket rubbish, Essex, BP or Shell... tank of VPower every now and then helps too!
Thanks that was my thinking. I'll go and have a good look when I get chance. Advantage is that it's 10K or so less that similar vehicles, which allows a bit of self-warranty cash floating around too.

Reactions: JOG
The floor will need to be removed to do the job correctly.
Even though it just has a few additional holes in than normal?

Curious as to why

(Not for a moment suggesting it shouldn't, just more curiosity!)

How would you cut the feet in the floor for the new rear mounts (factory triple) without removing the floor? And you’ll need to take the floor up to remove the bracing for the additional disabled mounts. It’s best not to do half a job

Back