We're is the cheapest place to purchase a Eberspacher Airtronic D2 heater

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
looking at adding a diesel heater to the kombi we're is the cheapest place I can buy a Eberspacher Airtronic D2 heater kit seen a few on eBay for around £600 delivered with everything needed for internal fit, just wandering if any one can get it cheaper .
I'm going to fit it myself so no labour costs involved only supply

Cheapest is not necessarily the best - they come with a 3 year warranty as standard but not sure this applies if not purchased via approved channels.

@andythom188, great communication and delivery spot on, all necessary cable ties and pipe clips, he even gave me the low down on wiring but pretty easy to fit if u take your time

Im wanting one fitted to mine but I'm not brave enough to start cutting fuel lines anyone recommend anyone in the Essex / Suffolk area to supply and install?

There's no cutting of fuel lines if its to go in a T5 or T6, the fuel fed has to come direct out of the tank. It's a dip pipe either through a hole drilled in the top of the tank (old system not normal nowadays) or one installed into the tank sender / pump unit. That's the hardest part of the job, i.e. dropping the tank to access the top.

I'm doing mine as soon as the tank is empty enough and the weather good enough.

Rod

Back