What a w&£!(?

Toenheel

T6.1 150 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
So cleaning van out for Castlerigg tomorrow and packing when I realised that the sliding door wasn’t opening from inside.. so stripped door down and removed window blind to find nothing wrong. I’d only knocked the child lock button on the drivers door and not realised!!!!!!

Anyone else got similar tales of identifying as an idiot??!!

Won’t be the only person to do this- but as a student splashed out on some Castrol gtx to put in my mini. Drained old oil out, refilled with new oil. Couldn’t initially figure out why floor seemed well messy with oil. Forgot to put drain plug back in.

Not this van but a few years ago (Brand new leased Peugeot Expert at the time). Whilst doing the racking, I lovingly fitted a Blue Roll Dispenser & Latex Glove holder on the back door ply. Lined them up perfectly - looked mint.

Extremely pleased with myself, I closed up the doors & immediately noticed one of the screws had gone straight through :cry:

Not van related and this was decades ago (I promise!) but I had an extension cord with a loose strain relief so the inner wires were visible. Safety first so I went to attach the cable back in to the strain relief properly. Should have unplugged the other end from the wall socket first! o_O

Spent an hour or so yesterday looking up how to get MrsRT phone repaired as it's been patchy charging since the weekend.

Last night remembered I had had the back seats down in the XC70 and had unplugged the USB charger from the back of the centre console... :notworthy:

Back