What Have You Bought Today?

Yea, I didn’t really consider this at the time.

These reasons come to mind now.

Vanshades…
- easy to fit and work great out of the box
- no need to spend money on a solution that might not work or might not be robust
- already carpeted to match my van
- thermally insulating
- my side ones have screens for keeping out insects

Not brought but given ....
Pretty damn impressed by the lovely wife as she hates making car cakes View attachment 147468View attachment 147469

That’s more than a little bit impressive mate. You’ve got a keeper there. And happy birthday pal (or insert other celebration HERE) :thumbsup:

My Dad (now retired with far too much time on his hands) does the birthday cakes for the kids every year. This was his effort a few years ago. Fair play to him, but Spiderman looks like he’s had 10 pints followed by a good roughing up at closing time for being a bit too ‘chopsy’, lol…

6C6AF814-91C0-4AD1-B0F0-F17A5D27F987.jpeg

That’s more than a little bit impressive mate. You’ve got a keeper there. And happy birthday pal (or insert other celebration HERE) :thumbsup:

My Dad (now retired with far too much time on his hands) does the birthday cakes for the kids every year. This was his effort a few years ago. Fair play to him, but Spiderman looks like he’s had 10 pints followed by a good roughing up at closing time for being a bit too ‘chopsy’, lol…

View attachment 147490
This is about as far as my attempts go in the other direction. She had a heart attack that I'd stolen her airbrush to do it

Screenshot_20220301-212139_Facebook.jpg

Yea, I didn’t really consider this at the time.

These reasons come to mind now.

Vanshades…
- easy to fit and work great out of the box
- no need to spend money on a solution that might not work or might not be robust
- already carpeted to match my van
- thermally insulating
- my side ones have screens for keeping out insects
Check out swell shades - I am very happy with mine

Thule Wanderway bike rack…..not the cheapest option, but highly recommended by others on here and I do like a Thule product

Reactions: CAB
I’ve not seen anything on Swell Shades. They look interesting. Have you pictures of them fitted? The website doesn’t have any prices!?
Will try and pm you the file they emailed me. I had them fitted a year ago and they cost £135 for each side and £180 for the tailgate. What I like about them is that they don't obscure any of the window

Will try and pm you the file they emailed me. I had them fitted a year ago and they cost £135 for each side and £180 for the tailgate. What I like about them is that they don't obscure any of the window
They look great and I agree - I like the fact that it obscures less of the window. These look very promising. I’ve got your file, thanks.

Back