What Have You Bought Today?

Now today's mod may not be to everyone's taste, but I thought I'd give it a go.

I seen this originally on a caddy, and quite liked it.

Total cost - £8.94p from Temu.

5m flat one sided led light (cuts to size)

Although this looks pink, it's actually purple, but my phone can't seem to capture the true colour.

Simply wired to the step light, and tucked (perfectly) into the rubber around door.

View attachment 251042View attachment 251043View attachment 251044View attachment 251045
@The Flying Scotsman ... you know you want one!

Pair of front tyres, GT Radial Sportactive 2 to replace the identical tyres already fitted.

245/45 19, lowered on Twin Monotube coilovers.. managed 19,000 out of the front tyres and the rears still look new!!

Arrived yesterday.. gave them a clean up .. ordered some Finesse wheel wax, will give them the treatment, get appropriate load tyres fitted then get them on.. after that pop the Caravelles up for Sale..
anyone know the actual name of the Caravelle rims..?

IMG_3149.jpeg

Van X Sportline Front End with Splitter. They finally have some stock of the Deep Black again (A-Grade)

Now today's mod may not be to everyone's taste, but I thought I'd give it a go.

I seen this originally on a caddy, and quite liked it.

Total cost - £8.94p from Temu.

5m flat one sided led light (cuts to size)

Although this looks pink, it's actually purple, but my phone can't seem to capture the true colour.

Simply wired to the step light, and tucked (perfectly) into the rubber around door.

View attachment 251042View attachment 251043View attachment 251044View attachment 251045
Gotta love a nice inviting pink hole....

So now the new damper and brake loom is fitted there was just enough penny's left to...

...buy a full anthracite carpet lining, insulation, sound deadening kit and a set of windows from kiravans. It wasn't a bundle deal though so am worried they won't send enough window adhesive. It's two rear windows, offside sliding, near side fixed and two rear quarter blanks.

Fingers crossed it'll all be reyt!

Wifey found me a 10% discount too. Such a babe!

Last edited:
Got this delivered in the week ahead of our summer roadtrip through France and onto Spain.
Went for Fuel Lagoon as someone on here said the service was good. Absolutely spot on, got this delivered within days of ordering. Faultless service and great communication from them. Would have loved a Rainbow Shades cover as they are a better quality but they couldn't get it to me in time. Really happy with this one though and will do the job.

PXL_20240720_105501334.MP.jpg

3x Ruuvi tags, 2x normal indoor ones - one for interior temperature, one for fridge temperature - and the pro waterproof exterior one for outside temperature.

£88 Inc delivery direct from Ruuvi.

They'll all get hooked to my Cerbo GX so I'll be able to check everything wherever I or the van is!

Back