What is height of T6.1 floor ribs and size batons needed?

Smileysmile

VIP Member
T6 Pro
What is the height of ribs on T6.1 rear floor?

What size batons to be level with them? I could google answer but fab if I can find the answer here. Thanks

Hi,

You want to use 9mm for your batons, we prep the floor and bond these as we bond the floor down on top, with both sets of adhesive still wet it gives you the chance to get a straight edge on your floor and make sure it's perfectly level, it makes life a lot easier when you come to fitting your furniture. Your rear threshold cover and side loading kombi step will also fit perfectly with a 12mm ply and 3mm vinyl on top

Brandon

Hi,

You want to use 9mm for your batons, we prep the floor and bond these as we bond the floor down on top, with both sets of adhesive still wet it gives you the chance to get a straight edge on your floor and make sure it's perfectly level, it makes life a lot easier when you come to fitting your furniture. Your rear threshold cover and side loading kombi step will also fit perfectly with a 12mm ply and 3mm vinyl on top

Brandon
You seem to have a lot of knowledge.

I'm looking to have flooring in my T6.1 then realised you were near Manchester. I'm in Cardiff.

It's finding someone who is experienced and passionate about their work.

Thank you for your response.

Thank you! Nobody starts off knowing exactly what to do but after trying all the usual fitment methods we have refined it to this process which is now super easy and perfect each time :) We do in fact supply ply floors with vinyl fitted ready for you to install into your own van. These are CNC cut and a perfect fit, these can then be dropped straight into your van, it only takes approx 1 hour to fully install and a few hours for adhesive to cure.

If i can be of help feel free to message as we can now post these too!

Brandon

Back