What is this button for ?

sirmo

Hi
I have searched and cannot find the answer ……… what is this button for on T6.1 ?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_6397.jpeg

I've never actually considered what the picture was before, now im looking at it does seem a bit weird !

I've never actually considered what the picture was before, now im looking at it does seem a bit weird !
I've always seen it is a child overlaid on to a padlock - but now I'm seeing lots of other options!

Word to the wise make sure you can get to this button if you sit in the back of the van with the family to eat your fish and chips and then close the slider because it's windy...

You’re all being very silly… It’s the freeze Han Solo in carbonate button. Same button as a star destroyer if you need a replacement

You’re all being very silly… It’s the freeze Han Solo in carbonate button. Same button as a star destroyer if you need a replacement
I mean, if that worked on the younguns on long trips, that's a factory option I'd be very interested in retrofitting...

I've always seen it is a child overlaid on to a padlock - but now I'm seeing lots of other options!

Word to the wise make sure you can get to this button if you sit in the back of the van with the family to eat your fish and chips and then close the slider because it's windy...

Right, child with padlock, that does make sense. I couldn’t work out why the child had a helmet on!

Back