What regulator do I need for this propane bottle?

aworthy

T6 Pro
I’m having an absolute brain fart (Saturday night beers?)!

I’ve got a large 6KG propane bottle. I’m about to buy a CADAC 2 Cook 3 Deluxe QR cooker but I can’t workout what regulator I need? I thought it would be the 37bar but the bottle has 30bar written on it?

Any ideas? Thanks!

IMG_1878.jpeg

It’ll be a standard left hand threaded cone seat propane adapter. The 37 will be millibars, which is the output pressure, 30 bar is the pressure of a full bottle. Post a pic of the valve on the cylinder.

It’ll be a standard left hand threaded cone seat propane adapter. The 37 will be millibars, which is the output pressure, 30 bar is the pressure of a full bottle. Post a pic of the valve on the cylinder.
It’s WAY too big for what we need but it’s like 95% full so we might as well use it - then replace the bottle with a smaller one in future?

It’s a screw valve.

I thought I’d need this: Cadac 37 mbar Propane POL Overflow Regulator QR | Cadac UK

IMG_1879.jpeg

IMG_1880.jpeg

The cadac one will work, as will the second of @Dellmassive links, but with that one you would still need to connect to the cadac via some sort of adapter. If you have a hose to the cadac already, you could split that, put in a QR connector, and then have the option of using different cylinders & regulators.

I’ve got the option of running on camping gaz, propane, patio gas or c500 cylinders with this method

The cadac one will work, as will the second of @Dellmassive links, but with that one you would still need to connect to the cadac via some sort of adapter. If you have a hose to the cadac already, you could split that, put in a QR connector, and then have the option of using different cylinders & regulators.

I’ve got the option of running on camping gaz, propane, patio gas or c500 cylinders with this method
The CADAC 2 Cook 3 comes with the QR (quick release) adapter installed already - if that’s what you mean?

The CADAC 2 Cook 3 comes with the QR (quick release) adapter installed already - if that’s what you mean?
Yes, the male fitting goes on the appliance, then put female connectors on the hose from the regulator, as they have a cut off built in if it comes disconnected

Back