What version do I have?

bennjamin

Hey all
Just posted in the new members lounge but thought I’d post here.

I have a 2018 T6 single cab chassis - for the sake of modifications what is it ?
T30 etc
Currently researching coil overs for it - apparently having difficulty finding something
Anyone know ?
Cheers Ben

2CACCE8F-BBC2-4A6C-A449-660952C9D47F.jpeg

Hi Ben and welcome to the forum.

This could look very cool slammed down with some nice banded steels. Sadly, I can't offer advice, I don't know what the rear suspension setup is like on these, whether it follows that of the vans or is different. There may be someone on here who knows though.

What part of Australia are you from? I traveled out there a few years back and saw many, many beautiful places. I'm still not really sure why I came back to the UK!

Hey all
Just posted in the new members lounge but thought I’d post here.

I have a 2018 T6 single cab chassis - for the sake of modifications what is it?
T30 etc

View attachment 73071

Welcome to the forum.

You should have a sticker in the cab or the engine bay telling you what your axle weights are.. post them here and that’ll help whittle it down.

Welcome!

I can see that with a nice bespoke canvas cover on the back for an instant tent for weekends and back to work van in the week :cool:

Ian

Cheers for the replies. A quick look confirms it’s a T30
Also a picture of the rear suspension of anyone can use this to confirm its compatibility

PS i just want to dump it really. I do like the look of work vehicles slammed on standard rims

BBAD4ACE-EAD8-40B4-B093-2365A8D62406.jpeg

57C4F61E-9114-4ABF-87BE-41B2C57110BE.jpeg

1DFD787A-4658-4587-836B-CB04DB28587F.jpeg

At first look that looks much like the suspension on the vans, so compatibility shouldn’t be an issue.

A company in the UK called transporter HQ do a kit called SoLow. It’s more expensive than the Stance+ kits, but a lot of guys who want to go really low use SoLow. Here's a link to the product page on their website.

SoLow

I’m not sure if they ship to Aus, but it’s worth asking them the question.

Me personally, I’d go the opposite the way. Full swamper lift and big off road wheels/tyres. That with a canvas back, like someone else suggested, would look awesome.

This has huge potential and would look really good slammed with some banded smoothies or something like that. These flat beds can look the business. Very unique.
Actually as @Bashers said raised would be cool as well! That solves it then.. air suspension it is!!

Just an update

Purchased Stance coils based on research on this forum and a fellow Aussies experience...Should be here in a few days and will ofcourse post some pix !

BTW you lot are a nuts bunch with the suggestions - its a work ute I swear o_O

Me personally, I’d go the opposite the way. Full swamper lift and big off road wheels/tyres. That with a canvas back, like someone else suggested, would look awesome.
Its a removals truck - he would need a ladder to load it! if he is a short arse probly better lowering it :)

It’s been a month or so since receiving and installing stance + coils - thought i’d post a pic or two. I popped it in , and adjusted to 1.9m max height at both ends (at carry bar) for access into car parks etc. Feels about the same comfort as standard but have to watch overloading as it does bottom out :D

3576BEF6-D502-4C59-AC74-5BD0607360A9.jpeg

4E534A61-E1D7-4842-88F4-AA13DAF014B5.jpeg

E57EDBD6-1A55-47DF-8D97-F328C4F70213.jpeg

Back