What's a leather 2+1 kombi rear seat and all fixings worth

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
IMG_1664.JPG I've been thinking again it costs me money when I do that :( I'm thinking of going caravelle rails and triple seat in the back but I've gone and retrmed my seats.
What's the leather 2+1 worth with all the fixings and rubber floor
Spotless black leather , baby seat has been on first seat so indentation as just took it out to photo

My guess -

rubber mat - 250/300
Brackets - 45ech for top, not sure on lower+bolts.
2+1 - 750/850 (my standards were 650 in a px).

View attachment 4611 I've been thinking again it costs me money when I do that :( I'm thinking of going caravelle rails and triple seat in the back but I've gone and retrmed my seats.
What's the leather 2+1 worth with all the fixings and rubber floor
Spotless black leather , baby seat has been on first seat so indentation as just took it out to photo
@andythom188 , what you like. Hope you don't have the same thoughts half way through having the hilo fitted!
Considering swapping my bench out for 3 singles or 2+1.

This time next month my stealthy blackberry will be back on my drive ;)
@DaveyB I've got a nice 2+1 in leather available very soon :D
The only downside is that you've re-trimmed the standard centre headrest. I am trying to find a low centre profile one from a golf or Passat estate so you can see over it via the rear view mirror. It'd then not match.
Tempting though! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Wonder if Mrs DaveyB would notice?

Yep, that is really smart. Don't think it'd go with the Exporia kombi bed that I am thinking of. How far back will it be able to slide with your pod in the back?

Yep, that is really smart. Don't think it'd go with the Exporia kombi bed that I am thinking of. How far back will it be able to slide with your pod in the back?
The picture I've added had a multipod in the rear so think this was as far back as it went but loads of room with the fronts on swivels

Yeah that's to stash them big bags of cash but don't tell @DaveyB about that :cry:
On a serious note very handy storage compartments for kids stuff and it folds down to a full size bed with the multipod
:cry::cry::cry::cry:thanks, much. It's ok (he sniff's and dabs the corner of his eye with a tissue), I can take it. (Turns to Jester the Weimeraner, curled up on the sofa next to him, and commences to cry 'manly' into his fur).:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:thanks, much. It's ok (he sniff's and dabs the corner of his eye with a tissue), I can take it. (Turns to Jester the Weimeraner, curled up on the sofa next to him, and commences to cry 'manly' into his fur).:cry::cry::cry::cry:
If it makes you feel any better that big bag of cash ain't big any more just looked into the bag it's bloody empty :( and I need to get the van lined out before I can go ahead with the floor and need to get me electrics in. It's money pit :cry:

If it makes you feel any better that big bag of cash ain't big any more just looked into the bag it's bloody empty :( and I need to get the van lined out before I can go ahead with the floor and need to get me electrics in. It's money pit :cry:
Tad more OT for this week then.

Back