Where to source captain seat for a Shuttle?

After not being able to find a suitably specced 8-seat Shuttle I've decided the only way forward is to opt for one of the many 9-seaters which a view to taking the financial hit and buying an single captain seat to swap out the bench.

Can anyone help with either sourcing or telling me the best place to look for one? Pandu black cloth.

Also, is it an easy DIY job to swap?

Shuttle Seats in Pandu (1+1+1 centre seats and a 3 seater bench for the rear) plus fixtures and fittings. Although the seats are not brand-new, they are in good condition, with the vehicle only being a year old.
Will one of these work?

My startline was an easy swap as no air bags, heating elements, fancy electronics in the seat.

Undo 8 nuts, undo the relay mounting block and lift out. Remove 4 fixings from the floor and bolt in the new seat. Buy 2 floor bungs to tidy up holes in the floor covering.

Watch out on insurance for 9 seaters, which mine was when I originally purchased it. There was a massive increase from 8 to 9 seats. I removed the double seat straight away, fitted a single and got the V5 amended.

Just bear in mind the shuttle will probably have airbags. So you either need to find an airbag equipped seat or have the ability to code it out.

After not being able to find a suitably specced 8-seat Shuttle I've decided the only way forward is to opt for one of the many 9-seaters which a view to taking the financial hit and buying an single captain seat to swap out the bench.

Can anyone help with either sourcing or telling me the best place to look for one? Pandu black cloth.

I might be able to help you as I would like the reverse of what you are looking to achieve. I have a Pandu captain seat with an airbag and looking for a Dual seat with an airbag. Also i have been recommended to change the front airbag as well. Please let me know if you would like to discuss this. I was going to sell my single captain seat for a premium as it is very rare.

I have a Single for sale

Back