Which Bed/seat System ?

B19DRG

VW Main Dealer
T6 Guru
Hi all , just a little advice if I can , I’m looking to add a bed / seat system to my kombi , I really like the idea of Cali rails and a 3 seater caravelle seat that will fold to a bed with the flexi board , but have also seen the rock and roll beds on rails I like the look of the Reimo varitech as can have that on rails but seems very expensive.

My van is mainly a day van so not looking to go the full conversion but do use it for odd nights away.

Guess my question is the Cali rails and bed a better option for a rail based bed system

Thanks

The California rails and bed It’s quite narrow if you’re not fitting the full camper thing. I think there’s other options like you said the reimo or the caravelle one

Yeah I’m in the same predicament don’t know what to do reimo would be my preferred option but as you said it expensive.

Do you mean the one out of the beach??
Yes that’s the one I believe , I just want a seat that’s on rails as I need to keep a useable boot space but like the fact i can move the seat up and down the van and on the occasions we need to can fold to decent size bed to sleep on ,

I’m in the same position
So if you find a good answer pls share.
Trouble with the beach is you will need to get it re trimmed on top of the purchase price and it’s a big seat....
I don’t know how this compares against a reimo bed in the correct fabric??
There’s always a caravelle bed too
there’s a few different ones on eBay.
I’d want a reimo but then the multi position runner which I believe are another grand.....

We have a seat/bed from Scotseats in our conversion very happy with it. Its very solid easy to use plenty of storage under and according to their website can be used on a rail system if required they will upholster to match your existing interior.
Our Products | Scotseats

Hi all , just a little advice if I can , I’m looking to add a bed / seat system to my kombi , I really like the idea of Cali rails and a 3 seater caravelle seat that will fold to a bed with the flexi board , but have also seen the rock and roll beds on rails I like the look of the Reimo varitech as can have that on rails but seems very expensive.

My van is mainly a day van so not looking to go the full conversion but do use it for odd nights away.

Guess my question is the Cali rails and bed a better option for a rail based bed system

Thanks
Going with the below on a lwb. Have seen several examples, seems very good.
  • Reimo Variotech 3000 seat bed system (120cm bed/seat) on rails with 7 fixation points

Going with the below on a lwb. Have seen several examples, seems very good.
  • Reimo Variotech 3000 seat bed system (120cm bed/seat) on rails with 7 fixation points
This is what I like , who are you having fit it ?

Back