For Sale Wolfrace Wolfsberg Gloss Black Polished Wheels 8x18 x 4 with tyres. £1100

Japseroony

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Folks

I have a set of 4 BNIB Wolfrace Wolfsburg 18” wheels with tyres (Bridgestone) that I bought about 12 months ago to put onto my Caravelle but never got around to it and have now sold the Caravelle and I don’t think these will fit my new Multivan so are for sale.

The set includes the wheels, fitted Bridgestone Potenza Spt tyres, Programmable TPMS valves, spigot rings and wheel nuts. Please note the addition of these parts make the wheels and tyres more expensive than just buying the wheels with cheap tyres.

Pics below and only one wheel was opened to look at when I bought them so they are literally brand new, no marks, never been fitted etc etc.

Cost me over £1650 so how about £1250 collected from the Newcastle Upon Tyne area or £1300 delivered on a pallet.

IMG_8722.jpeg

IMG_8723.jpeg

IMG_8724.jpeg

IMG_8725.jpeg

IMG_8726.jpeg

IMG_8727.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you to the moderators for cleaning up this post :thumbsup:

Still for sale and open to sensible offers :thumbsup:

This is proving to be more difficult than first thought so price reduction to £1150 collected only and sorry no offers :thumbsup:

Had the wheel outside and lots of info but no specific info re load rating but found this - it’s from the box one of the wheels came in before the tyres were fitted - they used it as a separator between the wheels.

IMG_8764.jpeg

IMG_8763.jpeg

IMG_8762.jpeg

IMG_8761.jpeg

Also found this from their website.

IMG_8766.png

Becoming fed up with false starts/promises on these - they are for sale, are brand new, come with wheel nuts etc etc and fir the 6.1 regardless of 4motion or not!

So, collection only or a meet up near Newcastle Upon Tyne.

If you wish to buy please get in touch but if your a “messer” please don’t :thumbsup:

Back