Xenon or Halogen?

twm_vanventures

Hello,

I am considering in purchasing headlights from VeeDub transporters website (T6 Black LightBar Headlights - Vee Dub Transporters) however requirements state that these lights are not compatible with xenon headlights.

My t6 is a Transporter T32 S TDI BMT and I am not sure if mine is xenon or halogen fitted. Could anyone advise before I purchase?

Thanks in advance

Best wishes,

Are you referring to this text in the disclaimer?

Please note this product is not suitable as replacement headlights for VW Transporters that have been originally fitted with xenon headlights.

If so, I don't think any T6's were fitted with Xenon headlights from factory. You could have halogen, or full LED. And if you've got full LED already then you wouldn't be swapping them out for these as they're bloody excellent.

If so, I don't think any T6's were fitted with Xenon headlights from factory. You could have halogen, or full LED. And if you've got full LED already then you wouldn't be swapping them out for these as they're bloody excellent.
Yes referring to this text in the disclaimer - thanks for the heads up :)

Have a look at the "Which headlights do I have?" post.
There is a really useful post from Loz (21Feb23) with pictures and an explanation

Back