For Sale ZEI - Navigation system "Discover Media" including "Streaming & Internet" T6.1

Florry66

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Evening all, just wondering if there is any interest in this, I’m having an upgrade at Absolut5 Audio in July and the Discovery Media system with Sat Nav, CarPlay, streaming etc, a £1115 plus vat option, will be available end of July, it will be removed from my 2021 T6.1 Highline with just 15k on the clock and is in perfect working order, I’m happy to get Absolut5 to vouch for this when they remove it. Not sure what it’s worth but offers around £700 sounds good ? Let me know if any interest and a small deposit will secure
Thanks

Evening all, just wondering if there is any interest in this, I’m having an upgrade at Absolut5 Audio in July and the Discovery Media system with Sat Nav, CarPlay, streaming etc, a £1115 plus vat option, will be available end of July, it will be removed from my 2021 T6.1 Highline with just 15k on the clock and is in perfect working order, I’m happy to get Absolut5 to vouch for this when they remove it. Not sure what it’s worth but offers around £700 sounds good ? Let me know if any interest and a small deposit will secure
Thanks
It will be coded to the original vehicle and will need decoding. The price may have to be adjusted for that.

Back