Thermal (internal) blinds - any recommendations?

We use Rainbow thermals on front windows and have another for the rear window. All covered windows remain clear of condensation (including when camping in sub zero temps with 3 of us plus 2 dogs). Windows in rear sides just have hanging curtains and still get plenty of condensation, even when running the Eberspacher to keep a comfortable temp all night.

Old thread i know, but I was researching current options.
I have just ordered the Just Kampers ones. Campervan Parts ones are just too much money for my liking, and I had the JK ones in my T4 for the last 14 years. They work well and saw many trips without falling apart.
It looks like they have improved the suckers too, which is nice!

Old thread i know, but I was researching current options.
I have just ordered the Just Kampers ones. Campervan Parts ones are just too much money for my liking, and I had the JK ones in my T4 for the last 14 years. They work well and saw many trips without falling apart.
It looks like they have improved the suckers too, which is nice!
Hi mate, sorry old thread I know. I'm looking at getting some internal blinds. The Just Kamper set I can see state they're not for double slider doors. How did you get on with yours please mate? Thank you...

Hi mate, sorry old thread I know. I'm looking at getting some internal blinds. The Just Kamper set I can see state they're not for double slider doors. How did you get on with yours please mate? Thank you...
Yes I saw that too, and it concerned me. However, I really can’t see why.
Contact them and ask. They respond quite quickly in my experience.

Yes I saw that too, and it concerned me. However, I really can’t see why.
Contact them and ask. They respond quite quickly in my experience.
Thanks Huw, how do you like them? Any pics of them? Cheers

Thanks Huw, how do you like them? Any pics of them? Cheers
No complaints. Block out the light and suckers stick well so far. No idea as to the thermal abilities though, but seem to be made of the right materials.

Hi ,How did you get on with the just camper set I'm now looking for a set of blinds ?

Regards
Stuart

Hi ,How did you get on with the just camper set I'm now looking for a set of blinds ?

Regards
Stuart
Hi @Stuthewarrior they're excellent for us, good thermally and excellent at keeping the light blocked out. They are a pain to carry round and put up though. We bought them as a temporary measure knowing we'd probably want curtains at some point, but they're excellent for that and do a great job. We have now used the van a fair few times so we've now got the curtains on order, think they're arriving today or tomorrow actually.

I'd recommend them as blinds go!

Hope this helps.

Cheers

@Stuthewarrior Here is a pic of our Just Kampers blinds, they are complete blackout if you put them up properly, as you can see...
IMG_20220430_215507.jpg

Sorry I know it's not a great pic but it gives you an idea. We have the front screen interior blind too. They're quite padded (insulated), foil on the other side. You can see they're slightly almost over size, I think this helps the blackout, you can still open the sliding doors with them on too.

@Stuthewarrior Here is a pic of our Just Kampers blinds, they are complete blackout if you put them up properly, as you can see...
View attachment 187896

Sorry I know it's not a great pic but it gives you an idea. We have the front screen interior blind too. They're quite padded (insulated), foil on the other side. You can see they're slightly almost over size, I think this helps the blackout, you can still open the sliding doors with them on too.
Hi,
They look good thanks for the picture.

Stu

View attachment 187896

Thanks for putting the picture up it really helps.
Regards
Stuart

Ohhh they're nice, that was nearly an instant buy from me..... do they fold away easily? do you know? could probs hide them in poptop

Not sure yet but hope so as I've just done a special order for a LWB 'velle. Should be here monday so will report back

Ohhh they're nice, that was nearly an instant buy from me..... do they fold away easily? do you know? could probs hide them in poptop
Received today. Look to be great quality and 5 of them all fold nicely into about the size of a pillow. Can’t comment on fit yet as not picking new van up until Thursday

Back