Help Fitting Titan Mid mount bed

Semka_

Morning everyone!

Is there any converters or people on here who have experience in fitting a Titan Mid Mount 1400 bed?
Just need to pick someone's brains.

Bought a brand new one, cancelled order from a converter (mainly to save Titans 10 week lead time) just looking for advice on what parts of the van it should be bolted through for safety reasons.
Converter couldn't help much as they only do Peugeot/Citroën campers.

May be even if someone can take a few under pictures for reference.

I've emailed Titan to see if they can offer advice but nothing as yet.

Many thanks!

Hi there I realise this was some time ago but I am now in the same boat and wandering if you could offer any advice at all? Kind regards.
Morning everyone!

Is there any converters or people on here who have experience in fitting a Titan Mid Mount 1400 bed?
Just need to pick someone's brains.

Bought a brand new one, cancelled order from a converter (mainly to save Titans 10 week lead time) just looking for advice on what parts of the van it should be bolted through for safety reasons.
Converter couldn't help much as they only do Peugeot/Citroën campers.

May be even if someone can take a few under pictures for reference.

I've emailed Titan to see if they can offer advice but nothing as yet.

Many thanks!
Hi

The Titan Bed website says that they do a free installation and certification. Highly advisable to get it professionally installed for resale and insurance purposes IMO.

“M1 Pull Tested - fully compliant with seat belt anchorage legislation - certificates supplied improving your resale value.

Titan Free manufacturer installation ensures your seat/bed is fitted correctly and fully compliant with M1 pull test safety status, along with seat belt anchorage legislation (certificates supplied improving your resale value).
We fit free of charge to ensure that all of our seat/bed systems are safe and positioned exactly to customer requirement, The installation is the final stage of the process and requires as much consideration as the manufacture and upholstery. A great deal of care is taken to make sure our seat/beds are positioned correctly and that secure anchorage is achieved for your safety.
Following the initial fitting vehicles are road tested, and if required final adjustments are made, to make sure your rock and roll seat/bed is perfectly presented before handover.
Remember our prices include; Seat Belts, Headrests, Upholstery and FREE fitting!
We appreciate that your free fitting means visiting our premises, however, we are located in the beautiful Shropshire countryside near Shrewsbury and encourage customers to take full advantage of this picturesque area. Below are some links to help you plan your trip, with places to visit and stay near Shrewsbury and the surrounding Shropshire countryside.

/bed is fitted correctly and fully compliant with M1 pull test safety status, along with seat belt anchorage legislation (certificates supplied improving your resale value).”​

Thankyou for responding DXX. They do offer free fitting however I’ve purchased this second hand although removed from an almost new van so practically brand new.

Understood, however is it not worth asking if they can install (paid) in order to get the certificate?

Back