Sold Loc8 Sliding door table - £225

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHSE

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For sale, very lightly used Loc8 sliding door table and door panel (UK, passenger, nearside door).

Have owned this for over a year but it hasn't been used a great deal since we sold our camper and started work on a new van. It's then been sat in our spare room waiting to be used again but we are going in a different direction with things now.

Will get some pictures up when I'm home but it is in fantastic condition, hard to really distinguish from new.

More details here - VW Transporter van T5 T6 T6.1 LOC8 folding table for Sliding Door Storage | eBay

Would like to sell for £225 and due to the size/weight it would need to be a local pickup. We are based just 2 minutes off junction 13 of the M5 for Stroud, Gloucestershire but would happily drive up or down the M5 for a couple of junctions to meet someone who was travelling for it.

We're London based.

But are going CamperJam or sumer camp or busfest if you are to collect there, or if passing by you onway ?

Or I can get a courier to you.

Or could come over to you at some point.

Last edited:
Our courier may be best?

Ur ³hrs away.

Screenshot_20230627_133354_Maps.jpg

oooh . . . . that sounds good @JOG - how could you assist?

Well, I’m near Andover in Hampshire so I could collect and store or collect and meet

Sorry for radio silence, had a medical emergency with my youngest yesterday afternoon/evening but all resolved now!

@Dellmassive I'll reply to your PM to get this all sorted

@Cool Carlos , any chance I can take you up on your offer please?.

Then I'll collect from CamperJam, and swap you for beer tokens.

@JOG thank you also for your very kind offer, it's been noted. I'm sending a bunch of good karma your way as we speak.
No problem at all @Dellmassive , if you and @WHSE sort out a convenient collection time and location ... DM me. I can be pretty flexible.

I will bring along with me to CamperJam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back