T6 Door card upgrade....

Bought the same set off the chap in Poland but paid £370 delivered. He was good to scrap the postage. I have now prised off the cloth and recovered in fake Alcantara and also added lights to the pockets. just waiting on the Speakers from Skipton before I install them.

View attachment 105901

View attachment 105902

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105904

View attachment 105905

View attachment 105906

View attachment 105907
Hi looks good , could you tell me where you purchased the fake Alcantara, Cheers Steve

Bought the same set off the chap in Poland but paid £370 delivered. He was good to scrap the postage. I have now prised off the cloth and recovered in fake Alcantara and also added lights to the pockets. just waiting on the Speakers from Skipton before I install them.

View attachment 105901

View attachment 105902

View attachment 105903

View attachment 105904

View attachment 105905

View attachment 105906

View attachment 105907
Hi there new to the forum , i currently have a Vw t6 kombi and have just put down the deposit on a new t6.1 kombi which there is a 9-12 month wait so have a little time to source all the stuff i want to get . One of the main things is the titan black door cards and lower dash as the cream just looks cheap . I'm based in Bristol and raceline have just moved there unit here but they charge £1700 plus VAT so obviously not going to pay that . The last threads where from Feb and there's no Polish titan black cards on Ebay anymore , any ideas where i can find them . Thanks Denzil

Quote Reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Quick question......

I have '19 T6, and am thinking of upgrading the ugly door cards.......

I currently have these....

s-l500.jpg

and a, wondering are these a direst plug and play replacement......

IMG_4721JPG_160x160_crop_center.jpg

Thanks for any advise and guidance....

Bottom ones are T6.1
A bit late maybe as that post was from 2 years ago. Having said that @KevCox if you did replace those cards I’ll be interested in your old ones if you still have them and if they have the fabric panel across the middle

Does anyone know where I can get the polish caravelle door cards? They don't seem to be on eBay anymore

Does anyone know where I can get the polish caravelle door cards? They don't seem to be on eBay anymore
Just looked myself and there are some all titan black option available but not as many as there used to be. Cotswolds parts have some but not the people mentioned above

Back