Sold T6 H7 Headlights with Osram 200% Nightbreakers and Twenty20 LED DRL Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarreraRSR

VIP Member
T6 Guru
The most cost effective T6 headlight upgrade from the crappy H4's.

Here's a pair of H7 Headlights with almost new Osram 200% Nightbreakers and Twenty20 LED DRL upgrades. New bulbs were installed March 2023. Headlights were removed from my van in October 2023, so bulbs less than 6 months Summer use. Headlamps came from a low mileage Caravelle before going into my van and showing very little signs of use. No cracks or scratches. One headlight has had the common DRL wiring upgrade using a genuine VW bulb holder to fix the issue. Carista Beta was used to set up use of both dip + main lamps on main beam on my van, super easy to do by anyone with the app and dongle. Much improved lighting over H4's without going full cost of LED's.

£250 collected from Weston super Mare. No offers.

The are all boxed up and ready to ship with postage at your cost. Parcel2Go is suggesting due to weight and/or dims, and without full value insurance cover, the cost is £40-50 with UPS or Parcel Farce, or I can give the weight - 11kgs and dims - 74cm x 69cm x 36cm if you want to arrange your own courier/check pricing on the market. I'm happy for you to arrange collection or I can do a local drop off with your courier choices.

Payment via cash, Paypal or bank transfer.

Photos taken before removal. Now tucked up in boxes since swapping them out.

IMG_4867.jpegIMG_4866.jpegIMG_4865.jpegIMG_4864.jpegIMG_4863.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back