So suspension a minefield for those who don’t know what to get so let’s see who’s got what

• Bilstein B14

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Bilstein B14 Komforts

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • H&R / Koni

Votes: 43 19.4%
  • Evo / Koni

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Plush ABP Air Suspension

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • VB Air Suspension

• Standard Springs

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Lowering Springs only

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • DCC

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Twin Monotube Projekt

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • SoLow

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • Stance+

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Van Slam

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • KW V1

• STX

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Bluebird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H&R Monotube coilovers

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Seikel Desert HD +50

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • KW V2

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • STX-A

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
You may have something that isn’t listed so let me know and I will add it to the list

At the moment on KW V1 …..but since getting the van I’ve had 3 different suspension set ups ( in 4 years ) ….is this a record :rolleyes:

Sorry, i completely hosed the survey and afraid i have had to reset the votes so everything is back to zero

I moved some entries around while adding more options and messed up the voting against those entries, sorry sorry

Sorry, i completely hosed the survey and afraid i have had to reset the votes so everything is back to zero

I moved some entries around while adding more options and messed up the voting against those entries, sorry sorry
Yay! First time in my life I got 50% of the vote….think I’ll put my hat in the ring for PM!

@Eli - I've only got H&R lowering springs with standard Vw shocks - what box do you want me to tick?

Maybe add just H&R to differentiate their coilover options from the springs used in the H&R/koni option.

Back