12v LED Puck Lights Wiring Diagram

360ian

Hi all, I purchased a set of 12v campers LED Puck lights that all plug in to a white box which then has a standard cigarette lighter style plug on. How would I go about powering this from my 12v use board and adding a rocker on/off switch by the sliding door? Would anybody be able to scribble down a basic schematic for me please!?

Any help would be massively appreciated!!

Thank you all in advance!

Some pics, explanation of which (f)use board you intend to use, link to the lights themselves, where you intend the switch to be etc. etc. would be dead handy.
Thank you for your reply! I have attached a photo of the fuse board which will be under the drivers seat, the switch will be on the back of the B pillar just inside the sliding door and I've also attached an image of what the lights themselves look like. Thank you!

91tw1szyy3L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-07 at 14.04.07.png

You could just use the wireless remote to control these, Velcro it to where you want. Instead of using the cig plug, cut it off and connect the negative (Black) busbar (12 terminals by the - sign), and the positive (red) to one of the unused fused terminals, 3A fuse may be adequate, check the spec of the light control unit

You could just use the wireless remote to control these, Velcro it to where you want. Instead of using the cig plug, cut it off and connect the negative (Black) busbar (12 terminals by the - sign), and the positive (red) to one of the unused fused terminals, 3A fuse may be adequate, check the spec of the light control unit
Thanks for your reply. I not keen on using the remote as Im sure it will go walkabouts at some point, or my 7 year old will put it somewhere safe and then not know where that was! I've attached a basic schematic that I've drawn out with your wiring description, would that be the way to wire in the 3 way rocker? Or would I be able to use a 2 way rocker and have 2 wires connected to the + connector?

Thank you!!
Wiring.jpg

Back