Hi. @Derty Barst Could you post a full close up side on pic of your black Clayton wheels please?

They look really good and I'd like to Photoshop it on to my van to see how it goes with my blue and black scheme. I'm on factory Clayton but want to go black wheel. Powder coating what I've already got may be the most wallet friendly solution!
Hi. @Derty Barst Could you post a full close up side on pic of your black Clayton wheels please?

They look really good and I'd like to Photoshop it on to my van to see how it goes with my blue and black scheme. I'm on factory Clayton but want to go black wheel. Powder coating what I've already got may be the most wallet friendly solution!
Hello Tee here is the photo as promised sorry wheel is a bit grubby in photo but does come up shiny if you can wait I’m giving it a wash tommorow so I’ll send another one . Thanks 37D42118-A458-41BA-A590-7C521ACB9CEF.jpeg

Hi just found this thread so adding my quick Q here also - I’ve got my eye on some Amarok Aspen 16” wheels with 245 70 16 tyres and an ET62 offset for my t32 (tyres come t111 xxl load rated). Anyone had any experience fitting these. I’ve done a compare (below). My T32 has the smaller front brakes (no idea why) and came with 16” steels originally. Ideally I want a straight swap with no spacers. It’s on devonports with standard springs at the moment. Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for new AT tires and I am not sure about size. There is not many options for 215/60R16, so my questions is for all of you who put 225/75/16 or 235/70/16 size tires. What is your rim size? Can they fit on factory steel wheels 16X6.5J?

Thanks

Back