2016 T6 inlet change but still got the same fault p2006

T6-140

good afternoon

I've got a 2016 t6. 115,000 miles drives ok, but like most at that mileage the coil light flashes and goes into limp mode. it has been doing this for about 4 weeks on and off

but the last week it would not clear. so trip to TPS and £350 later i have a brand new bit of plastic. 3 hours later fitted and running, cant believe how bad the build up was inside the inlet and the head.

my problem is the fault does not clear with the new inlet on.
no vac leaks
tested the new inlet

but the mad thing is about this problem if i leave the vac pipe off the inlet the van drivers fine, not fault no lack of power.

has any seen this before please

hi Lee

thanks for the reply

i have got 1 for testing, i have no fault codes about it,

how does it fail please

hi Lee

thanks for the reply

i have got 1 for testing, i have no fault codes about it,

how does it fail please

Its only a suggestion, but all the times the inlet was so coked up and difficult to operate the flaps its worn the solenoid. For me, replacing the inlet manifold and the solenoid together resolved all faults. 1000 miles after replacing the manifold alone, the fault returned but no limp mode.

Its only a suggestion, but all the times the inlet was so coked up and difficult to operate the flaps its worn the solenoid. For me, replacing the inlet manifold and the solenoid together resolved all faults. 1000 miles after replacing the manifold alone, the fault returned but no limp mode.

the mad thing is iam not getting a stuck open fault with the vac pipe unplugged

i did 40 miles in it last nite drives fine,

i do think your rite tho as the solenoid breaks down inside

Back