Sold 2017 T30 LWB 102PS Highline Kombi-Conversion. £23,495

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are folks still so diesel Oriented? There aint much vans like these especially in this color.

I would expect there would be more interest for this vehicle.

Anyway, sounds like you sold it!

Just curious, you have a new van or what was the reason for selling?:)

Hi @peter1987t it did take a little while to sell but maybe I wasn’t too realistic with my original price. It’s gone to a lovely family who will use it as intended. No plans for a van in the near future but I’ll always appreciate a nice looking one. Moving back to a SUV.

Presumably, then, this thread be closed?

I can't believe this took so long to sell, I looked at buying it before I got mind, but funds weren't available at the exact time.

Curious if a TSI with sort of same specs as a TDI would have more value on the market, anyway have fun with the SUV!:) all cars have their pro's and Cons... I definitely look back to my VW Touran with a lot of joy, best car I've ever had

Thanks @Badjamin I’ll keep checking back I should think. I’ve also got the Caravelle seats to sell, so going by the van sale I’ll be on here until Bonfire Night at least !!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Thanks @Badjamin I’ll keep checking back I should think. I’ve also got the Caravelle seats to sell, so going by the van sale I’ll be on here until Bonfire Night at least !!
I doubt you'll struggle with the C'velle seats. You just need to get a fresh listing and loads of decent photos and they'll get snapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back