For Sale 2018 T30 102 Kombi Highline. £23k REDUCED!

Ajjm

VIP Member
2018/68plate T30 Kombi
102bhp 5speed Manual
80k miles
Indium Grey
Highline Model
2nd owner
Full VW service history
2x front seats & 2+1 rear seats (2+1 is the rear seat set up that works best)
Tailgate (everyone wants a tailgate)
Euro 6 (future planning…)

We bought the van as a Used Approved from VW.

No VAT to pay. (Already paid it)

Engine and mechanicals have not been messed with, all standard, no mods no mapping.

Highline stuff:
Fog lights (steering directional)
Cruise control
Air conditioning
Heated front windscreen
Heated wing mirrors
Rear wiper and washer jet.
Internal Tailgate opening switch.
Colour coded bumpers and silver trim

Van includes:

Full soundings and insulation.
Dodomat sound-deadening, Dodomat closed cell foam insulation. Dodomat polypropylene fluff insulation. This is throughout the van (all panels/doors etc)

Harris trims charcoal 4way carpeting in rear, with some spare carpet if wanted.

Dodomat Duomat over entire floor. Plus original VW kombi rubber flooring.

Hardwood ply panels were made for the rear Sides and roof and wax oiled. But still have all the original VW grey chipboard panels if wanted.

Front passenger seat has a kirravan RIB swivel offset seat base.

Headlights are coded (dipped on + high beam) h7 units with nigh breaker bulbs. This makes good improvement on night driving visability.

Van has a Ghost 2 immobiliser, and obviously 2x sets of keys.

Touch activated LED ceiling lights, switch activated tail gate down lights. We use a portable power station for electrics that nests into the rear trunk and fuse connects to the standalone lighting circuit in rear of van. This set up is great as you can charge up at home then when away easily take it into pub/etc to charge up or we also use portable solar panels. Saves using diesel and bat-bat generator to charge a leisure battery.

Heiko wind deflectors for ventilation. Insulated window blinds throughout van, including black-out blinds. these are super insulated.

Seats have had protective covers on them from our purchase so the seat material is in great condition. Seat covers are included (all seats)

Van has been perfect and run without fault. Had the cam belt/water pump service done, and full VW service history. Next service not due for another 6 months.

4x Michelin cross climate 2 XL tires with another 6-12month of rubber. (Really Excellent tyres)

Mainly been used as weekend get away and holidays so mostly long motorway miles.

There is a home made sleep/platform and storage trunk if you want it (open to negotiations) Works brilliantly with either kombi seats folded flat or removed. So could be used for 2x people on a longer trip of with more toys. Or as a family day van kombi set up with sleep ability. The design of the bed platform was based around us being able to sleep inside the van and have 2x mountain/road bikes also inside, or 2x ski set ups, or a ton of climbing gear, or 2x surfboards etc inside the van (security)

Only selling as we are moving abroad with work and won’t be taking the van with, so will be sad to see it go. We are both mechanical engineers and if the van needed anything it had it. No corners cut. It’s just how we are :)

Van will be available for viewing week beginning 22nd July, in the Chester area.

Will also be advertising on autotrader/etc

£23,999

Send me a message if interested or if I missed anything from advert you want to know.

Thanks
AlIMG_0454.jpegIMG_0453.jpegIMG_0452.jpegIMG_0449.jpegIMG_0510.jpegIMG_0515.jpegIMG_0514.jpegIMG_0540.jpegIMG_0542.jpegIMG_0546.jpegIMG_0545.jpegIMG_0550.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

Last edited:
Price Now Reduced
£22,999
This includes VAT as we paid the VAT due on vehicle when purchased it, so no nasty extra 20% for you.
The price is essentially the lowest asking price for a van of this type on auto trader.

Last edited:
Updated pictures to show the kombi seats in the 2+1 set up plus with the bed/box design and how it works with seats.

IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1452.jpeg

IMG_1453.jpeg

IMG_1456.jpeg

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_1462.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

Hi great looking van!
Would you sell the ply panels/bed system including any bits like net storage etc seperate? This is exactly what I’ve been after! As something I can use for work in the week then get out climbing and a couple of nights away. Been looking at doing my own or going down the ply guys route etc.
I’m only an hour from Chester.
Thanks

I think selling the ply to @cossie and reverting the van back to OEM panels with all seats installed is the best option all around.
Let me know
Just looked even the light cut outs are what I was thinking with black bezel led powered by a Ecoflow

Hi great looking van!
Would you sell the ply panels/bed system including any bits like net storage etc seperate? This is exactly what I’ve been after! As something I can use for work in the week then get out climbing and a couple of nights away. Been looking at doing my own or going down the ply guys route etc.
I’m only an hour from Chester.
Thanks
Cheers @cossie and thanks for looking and taking an interest. I will send you PM regarding the bed system and ply panels.

Some more pictures of the sound deadening and the insulation work. All done with dodo products, all gaps taped with silver barrier tape, all voids stuffed with polypropylene fluff, all panels covered in closed cell insulation + fluff. Floor covered in Duomat. Cab ceiling also done. Etc etc. basically we have used the van in the highlands and alps in deepest darkest winter.
The carpeting is Harris Trims Charcoal and finishes it off real nice and soaks up even more noise and just makes it feel real nice.

IMG_6498.jpeg

IMG_6829.jpeg

IMG_6652.jpeg

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6846.jpeg

IMG_6866.jpeg

IMG_6854.jpeg

IMG_6863.jpeg

Hi, I don’t suppose you’d be interested in a p/ex with my 2017 Audi A4 Avant S-line in white with 70k miles, plus cash would you?
Thanks
Richard

Back