3D Innovation.uk

Calps82

Hi all. Just thought I’d share my positive experience dealing with a company called 3D Innovation, the owner (David) makes coat hooks that attach to your Transporters headrest mounts that can be used for shopping bags as well as coats etc, he also makes cup holders that slot in to the pointless small cubby hole by the cigarette lighter. I actually ordered a 2nd one asking him to make the cup holder diameter a little bit bigger. He also changed the design slightly for me and added a VW logo on the front. There are loads of colours, I just went for anthracite as I felt it looked the most OEM.

I would honestly highly recommend, have a look though and see what you think for yourselves.

8306F9D0-6AB8-4D08-B646-2FEE00D54D91.jpeg

4625143D-2B37-4D94-ACE3-D1AEE9453C3A.jpeg

F9C48C6A-6502-4C03-8FEB-CCCFC7B42390.jpeg
555EF065-71E5-4A47-A8FD-5F97FBADA398.jpeg

Very neat

Now if he could only make something of that daft overhead cubby hole that you can’t fit anything in without it falling out!

My kids love them because they can hang their drinks bottles etc from them. The seat belts Would have to fail in a huge crash for passengers to get anywhere near to them if that’s what you’re thinking. There’s plenty of space in my Kombi between front and rear seats, but you could always just use them on the rear seats if you weren’t happy. I've got them front and rear.

He can I’ve asked. He’s made a mount to hold battery monitors in his own van apparently. So there are options, you can ask him to design and print anything 3D if you have a look at his website.

My kids love them because they can hang their drinks bottles etc from them. The seat belts Would have to fail in a huge crash for passengers to get anywhere near to them if that’s what you’re thinking. There’s plenty of space in my Kombi between front and rear seats, but you could always just use them on the rear seats if you weren’t happy. I've got them front and rear.

Looks a similar distance to that between the front passenger seat and air bag.

I track a caterham seven and you’d be surprised how far you move in a full harness in an impact. A basic diagonal belt doesnt hold you as well. I wouldnt fit them in front of a passenger - we have the seat back pocket things for drinks, sweets, phones etc

Just my honest opinion - look ideal for the back of the Kombi seats to stop shopping rolling around!

Ian

Hi all. Just thought I’d share my positive experience dealing with a company called 3D Innovation, the owner (David) makes coat hooks that attach to your Transporters headrest mounts that can be used for shopping bags as well as coats etc, he also makes cup holders that slot in to the pointless small cubby hole by the cigarette lighter. I actually ordered a 2nd one asking him to make the cup holder diameter a little bit bigger. He also changed the design slightly for me and added a VW logo on the front. There are loads of colours, I just went for anthracite as I felt it looked the most OEM.

I would honestly highly recommend, have a look though and see what you think for yourselves.

View attachment 72421

View attachment 72422

View attachment 72423
View attachment 72424

They are awesome! Where was the site again?

Coat hooks stop a lot of faffing about when collecting my boys from school - blazers and coats go straight on them!

Please do not use this company , I ordered a t6 cup holder on 5th June 2024 , it is now 18 th July 2024 , nothing except a message on Sunday saying order fulfilled , looked on tracking and it says sender has dispatched item 9th June 2024 .
He only responded on 22nd June when I emailed and called him a fraud , no response to emails since demanding refund

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back