A huge tip for when you want to leave the forum to stop from feeling scammed

If you ever want to leave the forum don’t forget to CANCEL YOUR PAYMENTS! I’ve apparently just ‘signed up’ for another years VIP membership that I don’t want, I haven’t had a T6 for a couple of years.( I know thats sad and miss you guys)
Apparently the only way to do this is to go through your paypal account, not just cancel it on the forum.
Worse thing is , this is second forum that its happened ( Motorhomefun subscriptions continued also when I didn’t want them and I’d told them twice, no reply from their ‘contact us’)
Ffs
I feel like I’m locked in a scammy vortex , spiralling into poverty, matched only by Bannatynes gym membership cancellation policy and the infernal ‘linkedin’ mafia-like membership that never lets u leave.

CANCEL YOUR PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL!
Did you use the search function, this has been covered before……. :uh run:

I just love that you have ‘Peugeot Boxer’ in your heading on a T6 forum.
The payment was worth it just so you could troll us like that ;)
They were original T6 owners when they joined the forum ,suggest you do your homework before commenting on someone VIP Membership status:whistle:

They were original T6 owners when they joined the forum ,suggest you do your homework before commenting on someone VIP Membership status:whistle:
I fully understand the situation. It’s not hard to grasp. I just smiled when I saw the new van details.
What upset you about that?

Back