Found A Norn

Drive Wayne

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Has anyone got a twin tone horn (that works!) surplus to requirements, knocking around in their garage?
Whilst changing my front fog lamp bulbs earlier on my new improved Startline with 'non cat-flap' style wheel arch liners, I realised it is a job I can do without the need of a safety net!
Happy to cover postage plus whatever you feel is appropriate to have a horn that sounds like 'F right off' rather than 'please get out of my way whenever it suits you'.
Thanking you for your considerations!

Failing the collective coming through with a bargain for me, are there any specs I should be looking for when purchasing a decent twin tone horn, better than my current Noddy version? I'd rather not have any errors displayed on the dash! Anything to avoid? I am indeed lazy and really don't want to make brackets, just swap out the shameful la la horn for something that says F right off!

Failing the collective coming through with a bargain for me, are there any specs I should be looking for when purchasing a decent twin tone horn, better than my current Noddy version? I'd rather not have any errors displayed on the dash! Anything to avoid? I am indeed lazy and really don't want to make brackets, just swap out the shameful la la horn for something that says F right off!
Have you tried Specsavers Wayne?

John.

I want one of these - Conductor Special Nightmare edition

Last edited:
Back