Affordable Media Upgrade

The tel number - office 01980 624740 back in Tuesday

or Drop a pm on here

Yep as per my post above currently just finished WAW Ireland and now sitting next to Hadrian Wall about to walk to where the sycamore tree used to stand. No lag working in apple phone via cable. I have fitted the same model to a friends camper as well.

Afternoon I have been trawling the forum looking for suggestions for media upgrades .Looking for something from a reputable maker that is apple play and android compatible .Has to be capable of being integrated into the mfsw with all parts needed to be plug and play .Lots of favorites out there but they are quiet pricey ,not looking for amazing sound just decent connectivity and reliability at an affordable price (£300-£400 rather than £800-£900)as my resources are dwindling and saving money for a CRS visit !!! Just looking for ideas before committing to anything
I got one of these from Chris at the vancave with all the correct connectors so everything worked properly. It’s in your budget.
It works great. I upgraded my front speakers and the sound if fantastic for a non amplified system.

Back