Aftermarket PDC

snoop6060

T6 Pro
Anyone added some cheapo, switched acoustic ones? I generally don't need the front ones but occasionally they would be useful. Getting the proper ones is quite far down the list of things I need atm. Wondering if there is a super cheap interim solution. Seen loads of kits but not quite sure if they are worth it or not. Just want something I can turn on/off manually.

I’m thinking of adding front parking sensors to my van. However, can’t really justify the cost of OEM ones but I’m struggling to find aftermarket ones which correctly accommodate the lower central pair of sensors which fit on the angled part of the bumper. Has any fitted something that works and if so what exactly was it?

Hi guys,

So I clobbered the bumper into a small bollard, this makes the second time in just over a year of ownership that we’ve done it. First my wife and now me! The blind spot on low object at the back is annoying, so before it happens AGAIN I want to wire in a reversing sensor.

I’ve searched everywhere and I cannot find an answer, I just need to know what sensor kit aftermarket is compatible and can simply be wires into the reverse light without causing canbus errors.

Not looking to pay a fortune for a beeper as I might upgrade the stereo fit a cam later in the year.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have reversing sensors fitted by previous owner.

They beep and that's about it.

If I were to upgrade my stereo, would it be possible to also get some sort of graphical display as well as the beep?

LB

They OEM or third party sensors?

What radio you got?

A few pics will help

Back