Aftermarket T6 LED-DRL Projector Headlights without Dynamic Indicators

Badjamin

Live long and camper!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Is there a thread or video anywhere on how to change light bulbs for these please? Am struggling and before I really start yanking stuff or unscrewing bits of front trim, i thought I'd have a check on here. Standby for photis

17167244483243241881781482549920.jpg

The right light that seems dim is a standard bulb and the left is an led I think. Am gonna have a look see if I can get a matching set and just replace both rather than trying to match one of them.

will have a look on amazon unless anyone has any suggestions

20240526_130836.jpg20240526_130628.jpg

I’d be inclined to buy the LEDs from THQ. The ones in that video. They put a lot of work into their lights to make sure they don’t throw up codes as the T6 has a very sensitive lighting circuit on them. I bought them with the lights and they are very good.

I’d be inclined to buy the LEDs from THQ. The ones in that video. They put a lot of work into their lights to make sure they don’t throw up codes as the T6 has a very sensitive lighting circuit on them. I bought them with the lights and they are very good.
Nearly £70 from THQ...

Am gonna go for it

Last edited:
I thought I had THQ V1 lights... I did as suggested. Bought a set of THQ LED's and was very excited to install... the 121963 H7 LED Canbus were beautifully packaged, a premium product I'm sure and reassuringly expensive... but it turns out my lights aren't genuine... the recess for fitting the bulbs was all wrong and even the plug for connecting was wrong. I wrote to THQ and despite advising the van was brand new to me, that I was new to vans and asking for their help, their sales manager was quite condescending in his response. I have since returned them and hope to avoid THQ in future.

Now begins the task of finding cheap bulbs for a cheap cluster I suppose.

I'll do a youtube vid for any whore interested in the confusion.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
I thought I had THQ V1 lights... I did as suggested. Bought a set of THQ LED's and was very excited to install... the 121963 H7 LED Canbus were beautifully packaged, a premium product I'm sure and reassuringly expensive... but it turns out my lights aren't genuine... the recess for fitting the bulbs was all wrong and even the plug for connecting was wrong. I wrote to THQ and despite advising the van was brand new to me, that I was new to vans and asking for their help, their sales manager was quite condescending in his response. I have since returned them and hope to avoid THQ in future.

Now begins the task of finding cheap bulbs for a cheap cluster I suppose.

I'll do a youtube vid for any whore interested in the confusion.
I’m really surprised by your experience with THQ. I had problems with my lights for a while after I fitted them and they were really good in getting back to me and helping me with the problem. Turned out it was a blown interior light fuse that was causing the problem not their lights which they said would be the problem but still continued to help.

Also not sure there will be many whores on here interested in your video :slow rofl: :p

I’m really surprised by your experience with THQ. I had problems with my lights for a while after I fitted them and they were really good in getting back to me and helping me with the problem. Turned out it was a blown interior light fuse that was causing the problem not their lights which they said would be the problem but still continued to help.

Also not sure there will be many whores on here interested in your video :slow rofl: :p
I was surprised... i thought they might have offered a bit of advice but all I got was

'we can't make it much clearer for customers, but the bulbs where only made to be compatible with THQ lights, I can see from your images that you do not have them installed to your vehicle'

I'm at a loss with these stooopid lights...

I have two different lights in my van and had hoped to find a pair that I could just stick in but it's impossible.

I have the LED one that I can't find an equivelant of like below

1717597339571.png1717597477774.png1717597519508.png

1717597371783.png

And I have the halogen one that I can't find the equivelant of below

1717597431682.png

If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate some insight

At least you are getting somewhere.
Have you checked all your other lights including interior lights?
No bulbs out on them? Or fuses blown?

At least you are getting somewhere.
Have you checked all your other lights including interior lights?
No bulbs out on them? Or fuses blown?
Interior rear light by barn doors has been rewired into an LED strip. Other than that, all are fine. I'm takin it to an auto electrician on monday to get ghost II installed so will ask the guy if he can have a look and book me in to sort it. Lookin forward to having Ghost. Hopefully it'll reduce the paranoia...

Last edited:
Back