Alpicool

Got a C12 and it’s been great. Use it for 1-2 nighters and my 25 litre for longer stays. Ice cold beers !

great thanks look at getting the Alpicool CF45.bit confused what the difference between the CF, C, CX, T, NX models are

Been researching these myself. Seem generic boxes just rebranded for each seller. Outsunny sell very similar ones.

I've had the Alpicool TWW35 fridge freezer for about a year now.
Overall a great piece of kit and super versatile. Having the option to have two compartments at different temperatures is amazing. Ice creams on long summer journeys stuck in traffic with ice waiting for drinks when you arrive is a game changer. It's large enough for a few nights away, breakfast, lunch, dinner, milk etc....
Only issue I found it the 12v lead input is quite long and falls out when travelling. If you've charged the battery beforehand then it's fine. I ended up getting a 12v extension which has a shorter input lead that stays in my 12v plugs in the van while travelling. Plus I can then charge the fridge from the van's solar on site and have it extended out of the van.
The Alpicool app is simple but functional as well.
:thumbsup:

great thanks look at getting the Alpicool CF45.bit confused what the difference between the CF, C, CX, T, NX models are
Old thread but did you get the CF45. Bought one last year when i was going to do a van conversion but bought a conversion in the end. The fridge the van came with was a pain in the arse as the milk tray kept falling out running the risk of milk everywhere. Thankfully the CF45 fits into the cabinetry. Hopefully far easier access and definitely no spills. I do now need to build a facia around it

Back