Alternative to choc bloc

Clarky94

VIP Member
I had to spice into a cable under the seat the one that goes might inverter because I wanted to use it for my subwoofer. I’ve removed the inverter pertain the plugs in case I need to put it back in a spice the choc bloc connector but I’m not very happy with it. Is there an alternative method to do this?

I've got a self-built 3D printer using Wagos for all the mains wiring. So they're perfectly good for auto wiring, so long as you wrap them up if they are used anywhere where there's risk of moisture. The springiness of the connectors ensure things stay put.

In a short word, no.

If you want breakers then don't buy them on Amazon or eBay and go for the marine rated ones from someone like Blue Sea.

The cheap ones are horribly unreliable at tripping and the plastic arms break.
Thanks for the reply - I am looking for something in that form or I go for something like this I was just thinking the breaker would be easier 1720337385714.png

Another vote for the flintronic lever connectors. They make a solid connection which is easy to remove if you need to replace or alter something. The 2 and 3 way blocks have eyelets so you can screw them onto your backing board which helps to keep everything neat. As always with anything electrical just need to ensure they are rated for your intended use.IMG_0184.jpeg

Back