Andy of Sat-Navs-UK

Had same problem on my T6 VW sat nav. Andy was brilliant had a diagnosis the day he received my unit with a quote and offered some upgrades including new maps and carplay and voice which I took. Great value. Even helped out after when the carplay would not work due to VW not fitting the correct USB socket from new. All sorted now very happy. Highly recommended his mobile is +44 7788 988178

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
I will confirm and back up the last two comments, my touch screen failed and I went to visit Andy during the week ,got Screen replaced as well as full updates on my maps and software .

After the touchscreen stopped working on our T6 we found Andy sat nav’s uk on the forum. We was a little apprehensive at first about sending such an expensive unit to someone in the post, however it turned out to be the best thing we could have done. After a couple of conversations with Andy he advised that we send it via Royal Mail special delivery for the extra cost, I would definitely recommend it. It was returned to us as good as new within a week and at a cost that we had originally agreed on. We highly recommend using Andy, we felt it was in safe hands.

Andy’s contact number- 07788 988178.

Thank you for the guidance in this thread. Have just had the unit repaired by Andy Wardman, came back as good as new and works as discussed. Professional and efficient service from Andy. Would use him again.

My head unit had been playing up and the touchscreen had failed so searched on here and found Andy came highly recommended. I had my screen replaced and various upgrades including voice control, maps updated, DAB radio icons and music added to media card etc. Andy provided clear details on the upgrades and also the packaging details for dispatch. Item dispatched and returned within 1week and is now working perfectly. Would definitely recommend Andy for a professional and efficient service with good communication throughout the process

Back