Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24 - (24th - 27th May 2024)

Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24 - (24th - 27th May 2024)
Posted by Dellmassive
Glanllyn Caravan & Camping Park
Friday, 24 May, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 27 May, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Bank holiday weekends always get booked up quick at most campground's.

I hope they make an exception for you Mick.

Maybe The Lord Batman can put a good word in for you.?

I have a booking for 4 nights, 2 adults and an extra car as the wife works and drives down after work Friday.
Unfortunately due to having my mom in end of life care. I just can’t leave her in a hospice bed with no visitors.
Booking paid in full £135
Contact number 07568073593

Thanks Rob
IMG_0314.jpeg

Hi all, I’m sorry but I don’t think I should come to Bala this coming weekend. I’ve had a chest infection for the past 3 weeks and lots of doctors appointments and antibiotics. I’d hoped to recover in time to go but I’m not getting better anywhere nearly as quickly as I’d like.
I've tried to call reception at the site to speak to them about my booking. I recognise that the booking terms and conditions do not allow for a refund. I wonder if there is anyone else wjho wanted to go but couldn't get a space? I know there was a previous conversation here about squeezing someone in. My place was for two of us for 3 nights without EHU on a small grass pitch with awning. I do not know whether they might allow me to offer my paid for place to another forum member?
Sorry again, Dave and Chris

Hi all, I’m sorry but I don’t think I should come to Bala this coming weekend. I’ve had a chest infection for the past 3 weeks and lots of doctors appointments and antibiotics. I’d hoped to recover in time to go but I’m not getting better anywhere nearly as quickly as I’d like.
I've tried to call reception at the site to speak to them about my booking. I recognise that the booking terms and conditions do not allow for a refund. I wonder if there is anyone else wjho wanted to go but couldn't get a space? I know there was a previous conversation here about squeezing someone in. My place was for two of us for 3 nights without EHU on a small grass pitch with awning. I do not know whether they might allow me to offer my paid for place to another forum member?
Sorry again, Dave and Chris
Oh get well soon!

Back