Another forum camping event.

I don't mind where the campsite is.
But if I had a choice, Old Station would be my preference.
The only dates I can't do is over the weekend of 12th / 13th October.

Us shandy drinking Southerners would be up for this, just not this year sadly... that's if we would be welcome? We have big coats and stuff?!

Us shandy drinking Southerners would be up for this, just not this year sadly... that's if we would be welcome? We have big coats and stuff?!
Oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant....

Only if you bring some of that "home made" lemon drizzle cake that wasn't made in you home.
Absolutely delicious, it was. :thumbsup:
At camperjam folk wanted the coffee and walnut! Took home half the lemon drizzle. I got moaned at at Summer Camp for not bringing more lemony drizzleness!

Just seen this, we are based up in the Lakes 15 minutes from Drybeck farm so I’ll help with any organising, and obviously attend if we’re thinking 2025,

According to google maps it’s just over 3hrs drive for me.
As much as we normally like being miles away from everyone and generally avoid campsites I would love to catch up with you guys and other VW T6 mad folk.
Will try persuade the wife.
More chance if it’s in the October schools “tattie” holidays as they used to know up here. Before the next generation got too bloody lazy to pic tatties !
As my wife’s more likely to be persuaded if my young lass comes.

Right, judging from responses Drybeck farm is favourite, strictly not in the Lake district but pretty close and handy for the M6 motorway.

Looking at dates how does weekend commencing Fri 25th Oct sound. Thats the first weekend of "tatties" half term I think?

It might not even be too cold for @Drive Wayne if they bring the big coat.

@Pauly has now created an event for this..

Pop over there and sign yourself up.

OK chaps ,lets see you all heading over to the Events section and signing up, it's a first camp for the North on the Forum and if i can manage to go whilst moving house, selling and buying and also moving into rented accommodation (house needs work) plus lots of other stuff :oops:.....all in end sept/oct.

Unfortunately I’ll be away in October this year, gutted as campsite is 15 minutes drive from home, I thought we were thinking next year for a northern forum camp, which I’d definitely be involved in

Back