Are you waiting for a new van ?

Chippy1970

Carpenter
T6 Guru
Waiting on my new van to be built and just wondering how many people here in the same boat.

Seem to be completely in the dark right now , getting no info from VW UK or my dealer as to any sort of estimate as to when it's likely to be built. All they can say is it's delayed which is pretty obvious.

Let me know if any of you have heard anything about yours.

My van should have been built week 15. VWCV in Hannover started production with a limited workforce mon 27th April looking at ramping up production as time goes on. My converters messaged me yesterday to say things are moving again and should soon have more news. Fingers crossed it won’t be long know. Depends on supply chains etc

My van should have been built week 15. VWCV in Hannover started production with a limited workforce mon 27th April looking at ramping up production as time goes on. My converters messaged me yesterday to say things are moving again and should soon have more news. Fingers crossed it won’t be long know. Depends on supply chains etc

Yeah I saw that on Google, my dealer didn't even know the factory was starting up again.

He did say they've had a few cancellations so you never know that might help speed other builds through.

I’ve also heard that nothing is moving from the UK ports to dealers so until this starts to move I can’t see any more coming over just yet....

I tried the same and all I get is ‘ we have limited access to the systems’ so we can’t tell you!! I also asked my dealer who said no update!

I tried the same and all I get is ‘ we have limited access to the systems’ so we can’t tell you!! I also asked my dealer who said no update!

Yeah I was getting that reply too that's why I was surprised yesterday that he asked for my order number.

Back