Bed Board sizing Advice needed please

NatMc24

T6 Pro
Hi, just after abit of advice please. Trying to order our kitchen and the Bed board front and back from VanFurniture, we are going for a slimline unit and the 3 seater 130 rib bed. VF don't do a bed board for this size but can do one bespoke but are asking me for the measurements...does anyone have a bedboard for a 130 rib bed/slimline units that is able to provide the length and width of the front and back bed boards please really appreciate it...I've attached a pic of the kind of one we are looking to get,thanks

IMG-20240805-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240805-WA0004.jpg

I would recommend 3 doors for the front of the 130 RIB personally as it looks like space on the RHS of the right door is being wasted with the pic above if done in that formation, also the back door is pretty useless with the seatbelt mechs being in the way, we normally do this as a full panel or if you want to access the space a solid board on neodymium magnets is good as you still have no rattles but can remove the full thing.

Brandon

I would recommend 3 doors for the front of the 130 RIB personally as it looks like space on the RHS of the right door is being wasted with the pic above if done in that formation, also the back door is pretty useless with the seatbelt mechs being in the way, we normally do this as a full panel or if you want to access the space a solid board on neodymium magnets is good as you still have no rattles but can remove the full thing.

Brandon
Thank you so much for the advice that definitely makes sense, what usually are the measurements for them on the 130 rib bed (if you don't mind me asking)

I don't have them to hand or off the top of my head sorry as we do so few of them, but i do have this photo of one of our conversions from a while back with 130cm RIB and bed board fitted. It's only a photo of the AJC bible of measurements but still good for reference.

Brandon

IMG_2945.jpg

I don't have them to hand or off the top of my head sorry as we do so few of them, but i do have this photo of one of our conversions from a while back with 130cm RIB and bed board fitted. It's only a photo of the AJC bible of measurements but still good for reference.

Brandon

View attachment 253997
Aw thank you so much, and looks great from that photo I get what you mean over the 3 cupboards..really appreciate the advice Brandon

Back