Best T32 lowering options

I had H&R lowering springs fitted when the van was at the convertors and while it sits better, the ride is harsh [no surprise considering its still on original shocks] I was considering Koni Active shocks to improve, but after reading more i'm not sure thats the right way to go, I appreciate you will advise me to contact steve@CRSPerformance, I have and am waiting to hear back which way to proceed forward.

I had H&R lowering springs fitted when the van was at the convertors and while it sits better, the ride is harsh [no surprise considering its still on original shocks] I was considering Koni Active shocks to improve, but after reading more i'm not sure thats the right way to go, I appreciate you will advise me to contact steve@CRSPerformance, I have and am waiting to hear back which way to proceed forward.
Hello it’s critical to see how high / low the van is . Special actives are designed to work close to standard heigh , the sister shock however. Special short is great down to 60 mm drops , need to see where you your van is sitting so we can advice correctly. both give brilliant results applied correctly
I’ll wait to hear from you 07469785932

We can now offer STXA in T32. It’s taken us a long time to get these to market (around 18months). They are a fantastic Coilover with adjustable rebound, previously only available in T30.

We have the only stock of these
Hi All, new to this forum but just recently took my T 32 17 plate to Bognor Motors for an STXA suspension upgrade, was it worth it, absolutely! The difference in ride quality is amazing in every respect the van now feels better connected to the road and much safer and the lowered look is just what I was after low but not too radical. Thanks to all at Bognor Motors for great advice and service.

Tim

H&R New T32 kit does sensible drops of 50 to 80 mm we give a money back guarantee if you dont like the ride , not many will do this !!! , People who know us, know we dont do silly drops .
We also only sell the STX kit which doesn't go low , We dont sell the STX A kit in our world its a waste of money because the damping adjustment only makes t the ride harder NOT softer . 300 quid for a feature you wont use seems silly ??
@CRS Performance what is the new T32 kit? Are they now doing the Koni adjustable dampers or is it still the H&R monotube?

@CRS Performance what is the new T32 kit? Are they now doing the Koni adjustable dampers or is it still the H&R monotube?
The H &R kits all have the Koni top adjustable dampers nowadays. the T32 used to have a Bilstein damper and these are notorious for being firm. . The Koni dampers are so much better and more comfortable

Hi All, new to this forum but just recently took my T 32 17 plate to Bognor Motors for an STXA suspension upgrade, was it worth it, absolutely! The difference in ride quality is amazing in every respect the van now feels better connected to the road and much safer and the lowered look is just what I was after low but not too radical. Thanks to all at Bognor Motors for great advice and service.

Tim
That’s great to hear and sorry for the delay in replying. It’s a great kit, and does exactly what it supposed to. Glad you are pleased with the end result.

Back